4/17/2012

Breaking The Wall

Today I had a close encounter, with a ruthlessness that lurks me constantly, and does not let me alone.


His big eyes frightened, his lovely face, mesmerizing, his voice thick, penetrating. I told him to stay away from me, leave me in peace, but he followed me for all parties. I know what felt, Sam. 
"If I refer to Lucifer. He said; "let me in" I said; "never."

His impatience, irritated him, to the point that he grabbed me with his hands, threw me against the wall. He asked me again while I was getting up, I looked at him aggressively and yell, "NO".
He approached, ran his hand on my face, grabbed my chin, and looking into my eyes, laughed, and told me; "you will say yes, very soon". He let me go and disappeared.

I ran into the bathroom, washed my face, I jumped into my bed, I cried until I got tired. 
"A thousand times I asked God why? A thousand times I received no answer."
How sure he is that I will fall into his arms? Anyway! Where are my heroes Sam and Dean when I need them most? 
 "How to save myself?  From falling over the precipice of hell into a "YES"; when my inner, scream and wish for a "NO" answer. 
 
These questions, unanswered, of a truth that lies ahead.
Lucifer is my sin. Where is my salvation?
The day passed quickly, and the night came unexpectedly, I landed on my bed, I fell asleep very deep that in a blink of an eyes, he was there in my dreams, waiting very quiet. I heard dogs far away, For me, he sent the hellhounds, as a threat to get my answer. I cried desperately to a loophole end.
Lucifer before me, her hands outstretched, hoping I would say the big "yes". I responded, nodding a thousand times "NO". He stares at me knowing that I will say "YES". So he was there waiting. 


"OH! SAM! what destiny of yours. I'm here suffering the same thing".  
I can't wake up from my nightmare. He won't let me; it breaks the wall of my soul. He stopped. He awaits very calm.
What do I do? if I haven't at my side the brothers, let alone the angel Castiel. My fate is uncertain, as my strength fades to say "NO". I'm sick of suffering. 
"The quarrel of a yesterday, who returns today, seeking of what is lost, I run through the dark night of this dream without end". In front of me again Lucifer".
I gave up! Here I am, my answer is "YES".
Lucifer replied "Can't hear you, speaks louder"
I said "Stop pushing, okay! I said, "YES".
He with his passive face and his smile very sarcastic, grabs my hand, squeezed it hard and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and he said; 
"I knew you would be mine; is just a matter of time" 
I gave a look of hatred.  He smiled. Then, we fade away.  OH! poor me, I have broken the wall, I surrendered to him, if I regret or not. I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment