2/23/2012

A Long Road With The Unforgettable!


In the journey of my experiencesruns stories” with a mixture of science fiction involved. Days passed, after having gone through the bitterness of the experience with DEATH. At my door; unexpectedly touched; Sheriff Mills. 

I never thought would have her before me. When I open the door; with her little bow short and slightly smiling. "She asked why you create scandal in the streets". Me! Creating buzz; for allegedly seen; in front of me; DEATH. How, you wondering why? You travel the world to stalk the evildoers, hunting entities, outside the credible by humans. She invites me to a long walk. I accept (Of course, you never would deny an unforgettable ride with Sheriff Mills).

On the way; she speaks to me technically, what I thought I had seen. I was very emphatic in saying, "going for a walk with you, is as close to reality when it comes to Supernatural."
She marked her territory like; RUGARU in a night of fresh meat. I was the dam, the blood which would run the place, if I have to disrupt your day's journey. To my surprise, we stopped at a restaurant, on entering the place, were sitting, SAM and DEAN. Obviously Dean was eating, "Full belly, and happy heart." (He had his Apple pie, very good placed on the table).

I sat down! Sorry we sat down. They begin to explain his theory, "Welcome Mr. Death." I told them they were wasting their time I knew who death was and why he was looking for me, like a cat with a mouse loose. She Mills, looked at me with sadness but also wanting to kill me. She whispered in my ear. (Stupid) and I said, Thanks for the compliment).

That evening with them was the worst. I did not know whether to get up to leave, or stay watching, as little by little wordy shattered me. Crowley arrives at the table, very well dressed. He sits down uninvited. He greets me as great friends (NO). Begins to babble, their claims; as governor of the nights. Those extremely annoying, Sheriff Mills with her hand on the gun, and I, petrified as dummy, stained glass.

His claims drew me, a part of me wanted to go with him, on the other to stay and try to live as I could "living la vida loca". Besides wanting my soul; wanted my whole being; to possess, and to be; his faithful bitch. SAM and DEAN their looks to Crowley were shocking. (The Apple pie is cooled, it was stone) Even so! DEAN takes it to his mouth.

Crowley held out his hand to me. They looked at me and accentuated with the head (NO), the Sheriff Mills turns to say "if you sell your soul to Crowley, you are able to sell the soul of your mother." His words sank deep into me. I told him (NO) but also shouted (YES). I wanted to go with him to hell was my challenge. Enter that world where survival of the crafty, exceeds the greater fool.

Ultimately, I did not leave, SAM and DEAN, lived for the first time "A day without hunting." The Sheriff Mills was opened to me and let me know that my decision was the most sensible. Told me about her day, "Dead Men do not Wear Plaid" "Where the dead are rising from the grave but instead of attacking humans, they are happily Reuniting with Their Families." She told me about her time with her son and what it meant to have him back without going to the point where; Once the Dead start turning evil alive, the boys "Save the Day" Helps on, and hunting Them.

SAM helped her with her ​​son. She tearfully told the story. She was a bit quiet, showed the passive face of a woman comedy (CAREY) where laughter was expressing the helplessness of a story (Mills) sadly lived.

Left alone; in the house in the room; sitting very quiet, with a glass of wine in hand, Crowley. He stood up and just said "Shall we go," Fixed his overcoat, he poured me a glass of wine, I took it, drank, didn't need "the price of a kiss" because when I drink the cup, leaped in the arms of hell. Crowley laughed, laughed, and his laughter was heard so far. SAM and DEAN listened. 

Dean only say moody, "Son of a Bitch".



No comments:

Post a Comment