5/03/2012

"Death's Door"


Today as usual, I woke up happy, look for the clothes I was going to put it on, I got dressed. When I prepare to leave the room, I get to look at my bed, my husband sleeping, I suddenly see, a black shadow beside him and resting on him. He gets up, looks at me and asks what's wrong? I don't respond quickly, he asks again, I replied, somewhat surprised, he just says "AH".

I leave the room, making me a thousand questions, many of them unanswered. Raised my youngest daughter, has trip today, I'm thoughtful, I make my coffee, my daughter sits at the table asks: What happens to me, I did not answer, she asks again, I jump on a "Nothing".

That black shadow, remove all my senses, I have a gap I do not know how to escape, take my daughter to school, I say, "Take care, follow the teacher, all the phrases that a mother often said when a part of you will travel. “I got on the bus, back to my house is sitting beside me Bobby, cry of fright, he very funny, but seriously says," I'm so ugly "I looked at him and gestured" In seriously."

He was there to clarify all my doubts, I made ​​my stubborn disengaged. Bobby knew that I had understood every word, but never left my side. That black shadow; had Definition everyone calls him "Death's Door"
 
I sat at the table, prayed enough, that my daughter and my husband doesn't happen anything; uncertainty kissed me; Bobby lurking, like a mouse looking for cheese, I in my unreal world of shadow that would not let me work; I had no mind to any poem; had no mind to write any script; I had no mind to continue writing books, in short! it there, close to me and me really close to him without saying anything.
 
Suddenly Bobby puts his hand on my shoulder told me to remember, what he lived at his home, revived its history very similar to mine at the time, awake, I look, and I began to mourn.

"My family is my most sacred treasure, problems with my husband's daily food, cold, in the monotony of a rainy day, without saying anything"
Bobby made ​​me think, but that shadow did not leave me in peace, knock on the door; I open; there are; very perky; SAM and DEAN.

- AH! Are you

They stare, dumbfounded, Dean goes out with his

- AH! Are we

They enter to my home; I tell Bobby

- Look who came Bobby, your IDJIT

Sam and Dean; nod in confusion

- What did you say? Ask Dean

I replied softly.

- Bobby here is your IDJIT

- Hey! Bobby is dead, says SAM

- I know, but it is not, is a ghost

The fact is that I did not know why they were in my house, OK! Damn it! The black shadow, DAH!.  The forgiveness that black shadow beside my husband would not let me alone.

What can they do? Nothing! It is my dilemma.

Recalling the episode in my title, I remember I cried, I said many times, crossing my fingers, while repeating the same litany over and over "Please don't die Bobby"  
"It was all in vain, he went on a trip, with ghostly return"
Sam and Dean come close, me nervously; them with his hands on my shoulder.
 
- What! I say
 
Sam
- The shadow can be many things, not just that we all know what it means.
 
DEAN
- That said my smart ass brother! More can be, you have over your shoulder such a burden, if not solve, the black shadow will be your best friend.
 
SAM
- And I am the smart ass, (nods)

- I don't wanna the black shadow.

Bobby
- Daughter your problems are solvable, look at me I have no solution, "I ‘ma ghost in this earth, not eat, don't drink my beer, but instead you, you have everything".
 
- Bobby's true. How to make that shadow, stay away from my mind?
 
- Take a deep breath, feel the breeze, hear the sublime voice of your children, let it all passed, you find yourself, and then you can resolve your disagreements with your husband. The black shadow is fleeting, that depends on you.

Sam and Dean, in front of them; the black shadow; walking through the house as lord and master. Bobby looks, he knows, what is? Is silent, I don’t know why. The brothers make thousand wonders, to ward off this terrible evil, but that shadow was stronger than them, Bobby could not do anything.
 
I look surprised, my heroes were useless, and the shadow strolled before them like laughing in their faces, I looked at Bobby, he very still, looking, I said; "Are you going to do something?" He just looked at me, I said looking him in the face "Idjit" he smiled saying. "I accept what you say and the shadow is yours, only you have to have the guts, to say enough is enough"

While Sam and Dean did the unspeakable, I sat on the sofa made ​​a bad tear. Bobby sits beside me, still crying, SAM and DEAN, seemed to be playing with the shadow. When ... I got up and let out one thunderous shout of "ENOUGH" The Shadow and Sam and Dean stopped. I approach the shadow without fear, and said emphatically "Depart curse of the devil, I don't want you to get close to my family, you are my gap, all my torments, the sin of my thoughts; don't owe you anything; only my contempt for what I could ever have felt; go, and never come back, no blankets me; in anything; go shadow of death, you screwed home, in this world do not fit the two of us, you go, that I will stay here"
 
Bobby with tears in his eyes, Sam and Dean could not believe, all I had said, the shadow went round and round, creating a huge buzz, we all close our ears grew louder and suddenly "BOOM" disappeared.
 
The shadow is no longer haunted me, or my family was all part of me, my problems with my husband and I made
​​them huge, I created that damn black shadow, all thought to it, negative, not valuing the positive, that was much, forgetting how much I love him. The shadow I created it, without realizing it, is gone, but the question remains ...
Is it really that black shadow vanished?

SAM and DEAN left, making a thousand questions too, if they had black shadows? Only they had the answers, Bobby stayed with me, my perfect angel.
 
I just want to ask you a question: What do you think of the black shadow? Have you had one?



 Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment